We hope our emails and posts over the past couple of weeks have helped you to better understand the Victorian Stage 4 restrictions, as well as the financial assistance options that are available to businesses across the state. During this time we’ve received an unprecedented amount of queries from businesses concerned about how their businesses will fare. While we work hard to keep you updated, we’re unfortunately not qualified to offer case-by-case advice. Instead, we’ve found someone that has the answers and can help ease the stress caused by the additional work that COVID-19 restrictions have recreated. If you’re still feeling uncertain about any of the restrictions or new legislation, please know that help isn’t far away! Shirley Rawson and her team from the boutique accounting firm Shiral Star are able to provide your business with any advice or assistance that’s needed. For Trak users there are two packages Shiral Star have on offer:
- JobKeeper Package - $250 + GSTFor this one time fee, Shirley’s team will take the hassle out of commencing the registrations that are required for your business to access JobKeeper.
- JobKeeper & Grants Package - From $550 + GST Shiral Star will not only commence registrations for JobKeeper on your behalf, but also take charge of applying for any grants your business may be eligible for.
By using Shiral Star’s services, you can ensure that your applications are at the head of the queue in August and your workload is minimised. To get started, they just require:
- Your business name and registration details
- Your business’s TFN and ABN
- Your legal name
- Your date of birth
- Your individual TFN
- Your address
- Consent to be put on Shiral Star’s registration portal
If interested, please send through these details to:firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can get in touch with Shirley to discuss your options further by giving her a ring on:0408 336 028.
Click here to check out the Trak blog for more articles.